Liquid Egg Product prefers its readers not to rob banks. That having been said, please read the following tips on bank robbing in the spirit in which they are given.
(Thanks to Christopher Emmorey for his experience and insight, by the way.)
- Wear a disguise. That way the cops can’t look at the video and say, “Oh, it’s that guy again,” before they come over and arrest you.
- Pre-plan your alibi. Don’t call your friends after the robbery to try to make one up.
- A bank is not a convenience store. They don’t have a sticker on the front door that says “No more than $50 in register”. (And if they do, consider changing banks.) Don’t believe the teller when says she can only get $200.
- There’s no paperwork to fill out.
- Banks don’t charge robbers service fees. This applies even if you normally rob another bank.