1. The tournament is one game a week, played on FICS. Participants are responsible for setting up games with that week’s opponent.
2. Time control is 15/30.
3. Schedules are released sometime on Sunday,
4. Simply comment or e-mail me (egg at liquideggproduct.com) to let me know of the results. If you leave a comment, but want to keep the result secret until the next week’s results, include the word “sister”; I’ve designated that word to hold the comment for moderation.
5. If a game is not able to be played within the week period, please at least let me know. This is supposed to be fun, and I’m not going to start forfeiting people because life gets in the way. But a reasonable effort should be made to play the game as soon as possible.
6. If you need to play a game early, there is not a problem with it per se. But please don’t release the result until the week it would normally be disclosed.
7. Don’t cheat, and play nice. (You all seem like reasonable people, so I’m not really expecting any problems.)
8. Don’t expect a worthwhile prize.