If you knew me ten years ago, you could rightfully call me a “Dittohead” (a Rush Limbaugh fan) who swallowed American political conservatism without much thought. (“LOL those poor deluded Democrat suckers, how could anyone be Democrat?”) Government was always bad. Environmentalists were wackos. Etc., etc.
10 years later, I’m turning into one of those wacko greenies, doing stuff like:
- Taking public transportation
- Growing my own food (granted, only 1% of what I eat. It’s something.)
- Using the ceiling fan instead of air conditioning
- Walking to the grocery store
- Using those reusable bags at the grocery store (definitely one of the few)
Al Gore is planning to fly over in his private jet to congratulate me personally for saving the planet.